GLO TATTS® Henna Pack Metallic Temporary Tattoos
Henna (Lawsonia inermis, also known as hina, the henna tree, the mignonette tree, and the Egyptian privet) is a flowering plant that is used for the art of temporary tattooing, mainly on the hands of brides in the Hindu and Arabic cultures. Adorn your hands in beautiful shimmering art whether you're bold or prefer a subtle statement this pack offers you both.
Henna Pack contains:
LARGE TATTOO SHEET 140x210mm
- Henna Inspired Design in Rose Gold
- Rihanna's Henna Hand Design - because who doesn't love @badgalriri
- Peacock Design in Rose Gold and Silver
- A selection of Henna Finger Tattoos
- A selection of dots and swirls in silver, gold and rose gold
- GLO TATTS Glow-in-the-Dark Mandala in Rose Gold
Design Proof shows which individual tattoos glow-in-the-dark, Henna Pack was designed without GLOW (except GLO TATTS logo mandala) to ensure that the tattoos last longer.
For styling tips, follow us on our Instagram
Please note orders take 1-3 days processing time to be sent out. ("all good things come to those who wait") All GLO TATTS® are non toxic and safe for skin.
Every purchase comes with FREE SHIPPING this is a standard service via air mail Australia Post and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive internationally. If you would like tracking on your order please select Express or Registered Shipping option at the checkout.